Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) offers Latest Railway Jobs and Railway Recruitment 2018 for Group C, Group D, Engineers, Nurses, Diploma, Police, Sports Quota and Graduates. The Railway Jobs Vacancy List published in this page updated every mid month. RRBs calls eligible Indian Citizens through Employment News for recruitment of various Technical, Non-Technical and Para Medical Posts in Group A, B, C and D Cadres Apply through Online Application / Offline Application Format.Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) is fully organized and operated by Government of India under Ministry of Railways. RRCB under Railway recruiting boards (At Present 19 Railway Recruitment Boards are functioning) calling various posts / vacancies through direct recruitment and competitive examinations for every year.
Railway Recruitment Posts: Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
Educational Qualifications: Minimum 10th class pass or ITI or equivalent trade for Group C & D Posts. Graduate / Post Graduate for Group A & B Posts.
Group ‘A’ Posts –> Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Group ‘B’ Posts –> This posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
Group ‘C’ Posts –> Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
Group ‘D’ Posts –> These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Other Posts –> ITI Apprentices, Sports Quota, Cultural Quota, Scouts and Guides Quota etc.
Selection Procedure: Written Examination. There is no Interview (Viva Voce) after the written examination. For a very few specific (Group A & B) categories there is a Viva after the written exam, while for certain other categories there is a Skill Test (like typing test or stenography test) and for categories related to operational safety like Assistant Station Master, Assistant Loco Pilot, there will be an Aptitude Test.
List of Indian Railway Recruitment Zones: Indian Railways organizational structure is divided into 17 zones, which are further sub-divided into various city wise divisions. All RRBs official website links and contact E-Mail List available at – http://www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) Official Website List: